Credit cards are fully insured and provide cash back or airline miles. Tell me again why you wouldn't want to use them? »
1) Business owners can use ObamaCare to push rising healthcare costs onto their employees and blame them on Obama. Annual healthcare cost increases actually slowed down after Obamacare, but employee paid portion increased.
2) Do you know how much money Obamacare is pumping into the health insurance and health care… »
So I have been using my phone to track my runs for years. It's great. I get music, gps, and accurate times. However, with every new phone I get something bigger and it becomes harder and harder to make this work. After getting hit square in the crotch from a swinging Note 4 the other week while running, I stopped… »
I don't know if GPS is accurate enough in big cities for this to work. Also, in most big cities your car would be flashing non stop so you'd end up ignoring it. Again, cool idea though. »
Señor k2b! Since you have been here to listen to my venting about stress and life so much, I thought you should be the first person on the internet to know. I was accepted into grad school last night, and got a nice scholarship to boot! »
Except in this case the kid we are bullying a bully who bullies (understatement) an entire country full of people.... »
1) Was this the OTA or did you flash the update
2) Is your bootloader unlocked and do you have a custom recovery?
3) if 2 is yes, can you boot into recovery? »
It's a risk versus reward thing now. For big movie theaters, the risk isn't actually something happening. They know the odds of that are beyond tiny. »
Want to bet on that? This isn't going to see anywhere near what Blackberry wants/needs to survive. Actually, my guess is that it will flop. There isn't any need for a Blackberry anymore. The Qwerty keyboard isn't a big enough feature to pull people away from their beautiful iPhones or big and powerful Android phones… »
Do officers abuse tasers? Sure. But if officers reached for tasers before guns, several hundread people per year may be alive. Hopefully having a taser webcam will remind them to reach there first. »
Most of CA isn't a desert. LA isn't even a desert (like most people think). Also, as per your other comment, CA isn't moving out into the ocean. »
Don't put everything on the same network (PoS, External Log-in sites, Customer Data, Sales Data, Unreleased Movies, etc). If you do, it only takes one vulnerability to open the flood gates. »
1) Neither peter pan nor skippy are on the top of my list of peanut butters.
2) As a kid, I loved that soggy jelly soaked bread. »
Honestly my current roommate is great. Clean enough. Quiet. Pays bills before I ask. Doesn't bring the party home. Nice. Probably the best roommate I've ever had. »
I've purchased Blu-Rays with digital copies only to just torrent the movie because it was easier than obtaining the digital copy. »